Hello everyone! Yesterday morning, my package from Althea Korea finally arrived. It took about two weeks for my order to be processed and delivered. It is pretty slow compared to my previous shopping experience, but it is still a pretty decent time frame considering that it is an international shipping.
As always, everything is packaged securely and the items are in their mint condition. I know I have raved about Althea Korea all over this blog since I have discovered them a few months ago, so I will not bore everyone with the long-winding talk about this shopping site. If you want to know more Althea Korea, you can check out my previous posts here, here and here.
Here is a snapshot and a list of the items I got for this haul.
What’s inside the box?
- Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer
- Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer
- Apieu x Rilakkuma Jelly Brightening Cleansing Foam
- Apieu x Rilakkumma Mud Fresh Cleansing Foam
- W. Lab Sebum Out Finish Powder
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
- Rire Cotton Peeling Pad
- Calmia Oatmeal Therapy Cleansing Foam
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam
- Innisfree Apple Juicy Deep Cleansing Foam
For this particular haul, I got a total of two freebies: the Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint in 01 Cherry Pink and Mamonde Rose Moisturizing Flower Essential Mask.
I am not paid or compensated to write this post.
All opinions expressed in this post are my own.
All items featured in this post are purchased through my own means.
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again on the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕