Hello to a brand new start of the week! I am going to start Monday by posting my own version of the beauty blogger tag game I saw in achimlove while I was looking for a review on Apieu Stone Peach Pore Less Freshner. (Hello achimlove and thank you for your review.)
It really fascinates me how Korean girls adapted and dubbed the name freshner to refer to facial toners. I think they also use the terms skin and booster, which are equally unique and unconventional. But either way, I think I am going to try out the Apieu Stone Peach toner the next time I go beauty shopping.
Anyway, here are my answers to some of the blogger questions.
1. Why did you start blogging? Why beauty?
I started blogging about beauty as a way of sharing my honest thoughts and opinions on various Korean beauty and skin care products in the market, and also as a way of providing myself information regarding beauty trends and innovations. Alongside art, films and books, beauty related topics are also subjects of great interest to me.
2. Messy hair & nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
I’m a no make-up kind of girl so I’d go for nice hair and no makeup.
3. Worst beauty habit?
Skipping on my night time regimen.
4. Do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
No. I just do the basics then I’m ready to go.
5. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
No. I don’t own that much brushes.
6. Favorite makeup items?
Laneige BB cushion Pore Control and a bunch of lipsticks and lip glosses.
7. Do you do your makeup so it matches your outfit?
Only when I like my outfit.
8. How do you keep up to date on new items?
I visit blogs and watch vlogs on Korean beauty and check out new items at my favorite shopping sites.
10. Favorite high end brand?
Laneige and Chanel.
11. Favorite drugstore brand?
12. Face makeup or eye makeup?
13. If you could leave the house using just one make up item, what would you use?
Any of my favorite tubes of Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer.
14. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I don’t because I rarely do eye makeup.
15. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Not for me. Once, I tried wearing falsies and swore to myself never to wear them again (well maybe on special occasions). I just hate now artificial they feel on my eyes.
16. What is your go-to piece of jewelry?
My gold chain bracelet from Swarovski.
17. Go-to nail color?
18. Would you rather have to wear the same outfit or the same makeup everyday?
Same outfit, granted that they’re fresh and clean. Constantly having to think of clothes to wear and styles to match up and pair takes up so much time and energy which I can channel on some other activities instead.
19. One makeup skill you think you haven’t mastered yet?
Makeup itself is something I have yet to master.
20. What is your skincare routine?
Cleansing foam, toner, essence, emulsion, eye cream and face cream.
I also incorporate exfoliating scrub, mud mask and sheet mask twice or thrice a week.
21. What are you most looking forward to this month?
Trick or treat!
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again in the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕