Hello everyone! Today’s beauty review is all about these cute and adorable sheet masks from a young Korean beauty brand named Y.E.T (Yes! Enjoy Time). This brand carries a decent range of cosmetics and skincare products at budget-friendly prices.
Aside from their cutesy packaging, the thing that caught me most about these sheet masks was the price. At Althea Korea, these sheet masks retail for only 24 pesos.
I knew I had to get some of these because for a sheet mask newbie such as myself, I am still not prepared to spend a fortune over these highly-raved Korean skincare staple known as sheet masks without first exploring my cheaper options. Thank heavens there are plenty of affordable sheet masks around.
I tested these sheet masks for an entire week, and today I am ready to share with all of you what I think about them. Let’s head on to the review!
Y.E.T Don’t Worry Mask Sheet
Police Mask (Oil Control) — Contains Lemon extract which helps control sebum production.
Heart Beating Mask (Nutrition) — Contains Cacao extract which supplies moisture to the skin and helps remove dead skin cells.
Infant Mask (Wrinkle) — Contains Collagen which is well known for promoting skin elasticity, and Snail Slime substance which smoothen out wrinkles.
Quantity | Price | Availability
23 g | PHP 24 each | Althea Korea
Y.E.T has a pretty wide selection of sheet masks to choose from, each of which are made to target specific skincare concerns. For this review, I will talk about three types: Oil Control, Nutrition and Wrinkle.
- The quality of the sheet mask is good and it doesn’t tear easily when I unfold it from the pack.
- The fit is just okay. The lower part of the sheet mask is a little bothersome though, as it keeps getting off of my face.
- The sheet mask has a slight citrus scent to it which I find okay. I’m generally okay with anything citrus-y. I find the scent a bit similar to the smell of an air freshener, only milder. The scent goes away about a few minutes after putting the sheet mask on.
- The sheet mask is soaked in essence. There is very little essence left in the pack after I take the sheet mask out.
- In terms of moisturization, it does a standard job of providing moisture and hydration to my face.
- I can’t say much about how well it controls oil, but I like that it does not leave a greasy feeling afterwards. Some sheet masks tend to feel so sticky after using them, but this one doesn’t feel like that at all. It only makes my skin feel very fresh and light.
- Ratings: 4 out of 5 stars
- The quality and fit of the sheet mask is the same with the Oil Control one. The lower part of the sheet mask, around my chin area, has a hard time sticking on my face. I have to keep sticking it back from time to time or lie completely still in bed. Otherwise, it won’t stick on my face completely.
- It has a sweet smelling, perfume-y scent to it. Out of all these three sheet masks, this is the one I dislike the most. On a good note, the scent doesn’t last very long. If you are fond of perfume-y scents, you might like this.
- There is plenty of essence in this sheet mask. The consistency of the essence is part-jelly, part-watery. I like that it doesn’t feel sticky on the skin at all.
- Just like the Oil Control one, moisturization is pretty average for me. Nothing too bad but nothing too impressive either. It’s just okay.
- There is nothing very surprising about the Nutrition part. For me, it’s a pretty standard sheet mask.
- Ratings: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- There’s nothing new with the quality and fit of this sheet mask. It is very much the same with the first two sheet masks.
- It has a delicious, fruity sweet scent to it which reminds me of JellyAce (those jelly desserts that come in cute small cups). It smells so yummy! However, the scent fades away after a few minutes.
- There is plenty of essence in this sheet mask. Since it contains snail slim filtrate, the consistency of the essence is slightly more jelly-like and bouncy.
- I can’t tell for now if it does help out with wrinkles, but it does a good job of making my face feel tight and bouncy. For me, it is more hydrating than the Nutrition mask.
- Ratings: 4 out of 5 stars
Yay! We have come to the end of the review. Here are my final thoughts about these sheet masks.
4 out of 5 stars
What I like:
- The quality is okay. I like that it doesn’t tear easily when I try to unfold it.
- They smell nice, except for the scent of the Nutrition mask which I am not too fond of.
- They come in the most adorable packaging. I have a soft spot for anything cute and doodle-y.
What I don’t like:
I wasn’t satisfied with the fit of these sheet masks. Although it was able to cover my entire face, the lower part just keeps sticking out and it can be pretty frustrating sometimes. I have yet to come across a sheet mask that actually sits well on the face. Any recommendations?
Will I repurchase?
Yes, most especially the Oil Control and Wrinkle.
Will I recommend?
Yes! I recommend the Y.E.T Don’t Worry Mask Sheet to those who are new to the sheet mask game and are looking for affordable decent sheet masks to try.
I am not paid or compensated to write this review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. All items featured in this post are purchased through my own means.
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again in the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕