Happy First of February, everyone! To jump start this month, I’m going to share my mini collection of all things related to lips: lipsticks, lip glosses, lip balms—you name it! What inspired me to post this collection was the theme for Day 29 of the AB New Year Stash Challenge on Instagram, which was all about Lip Products.
Since I was already five feet deep into taking photos of my lipsticks and lip glosses for the New Year Stash Challenge last Sunday, I decided to make the most of my mini photo shoot session by posting my entire lipstick collection here in my blog. Here’s my collection!
The truth is, I am not really into lip products and I can survive through life with only the most basic lip balms. But there was one point in my life when I hoarded these lipsticks for weeks in a row because they were on sale.
I think that would be the first and last time I will ever shop for lipsticks because everything in this mini collection can already last me an entire lifetime haha. Also, most of the lip glosses in this collection are gifts (like the ones from Chanel and Victoria’s Secret).
- Maybelline Color Sensational Rosy Matte in Rosy Peach
- Maybelline Color Sensational Rosy Matte in Salmon Pink
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Brown Nude in Daringly Nude
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Brown Nude in Touch of Spice
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Velvet Pinks La Vie En Rose in Eva (Nymphea)
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Velvet Pinks La Vie En Rose in Doutzen (Camelia)
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Velvet Pinks La Vie En Rose in Blake (Primrose)
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in BP402 Iridescent Dewy Beige
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in M401 Iridescent My First Pink
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in PR511 Spring Rosette
- CHANEL Rouge Allure Intense Long Wear Lip Colour in 175 Ardente
- CHANEL Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in 144 Rose Dilemma
- CHANEL Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in 172 Rose Sauvage
- CHANEL Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in 159 Petillant
- Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense in Neon Shine Pink
- Victoria’s Secret Color Shine Gloss in Toasted
- Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight in Cherry Pink
- Lip Ice Sheer Color Balm in Strawberry
- Maybelline Baby Lips Loves Color in Pink Lolita
- Nivea Fruity Shine Balm in Peach
- Nivea Fruity Shine Balm in Strawberry
There goes my Lippies Collection. Here are my Top 3 Favorites from this collection:
Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Brown Nude in Touch of Spice
I love how Touch of Spice brings life to my face whenever I put it on. It has a yummy vanilla scent and has a semi-matte finish. Sadly, it doesn’t last too long and it transfers. I still love it nonetheless ’cause the color is so pretty.
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Velvet Pinks La Vie En Rose in Eva (Nymphea)
The La Vie En Rose collection is an all-pink, star studded lipstick line named after famous Hollywood stars. My favorite is Eva | Nymphea (inspired by Eva Longoria). It is a lovely dusty rose shade. I love this color because it is very natural-looking, but still so pretty. It adds just the right amount of pink to my lips and it is perfect for everyday use.
CHANEL Rouge Allure Intense Long Wear Lip Colour in 175 Ardente
This classy red lipstick from Chanel gives off a rich vibrant color and has a smooth satin texture. True to its name, I love how intense the shade is with just one swipe. It also feels very moisturizing on the lips. The staying power is pretty decent and lasts on me for 4-5 hours.
I am not paid or compensated to write this review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. All items featured in this post are purchased through my own means.
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again in the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕