Hello everyone! Today’s blog post is a review on these essence sheet masks from the K-Beauty brand named Lebaton. This brand offers a decent range of skincare products made from the finest natural ingredients and housed in simple unique packaging.
I bought these sheet masks for my mini slumber party last March. (You can check my haul here) Like most people with a soft spot for all things pastel, I picked these masks mostly for their eye-catching colors. I also wanted to try out new sheet masks and these ones from Lebaton looked promising.
I tried out these sheet masks about a few weeks ago. After gathering my thoughts about these sheet masks, I am ready to share my review today. Let’s get started!
Lebaton Sheet Mask
Aloe Soothing Essence Mask — Infused with Aloe Vera Leaf extract, this mask claims to instantly soothe and replenish moisture to the skin.
Aqua Hydrating Essence Mask — With Hyaluronic Acid as one of its active ingredients, this mask claims to provide maximum hydration to the skin and leaves it firm, soft and supple.
Pearl Whitening Essence Mask — With Pearl extract which is well known for reducing dark spots and discoloration, this mask helps in brightening dull complexion for a clearer, more radiant look.
Apply the mask over the face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave the mask on for about 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask gently and tap the remaining essence into the skin.
Quantity | Price | Availability
23 g | PHP 37 each | Althea Korea
Lebaton offers three variants of sheet masks which are made to target specific skincare concerns. These are the Aloe Soothing Essence Mask, the Aqua Hydrating Essence Mask and the Pearl Whitening Essence Mask.
Aloe Soothing Essence Mask
- The sheet mask is made out of tencel cellulose fiber. The quality of the sheet mask is good, albeit the material is slightly thinner than most sheet masks I’ve tried so far. I advise to be extra careful when unfolding the sheet mask from the pack, as the mask might tear easily.
- The fit is great and it sits well on my face. So far, the best-fitting mask I’ve tried.
- The sheet mask has a faint, almost unnoticeable scent, with just a very subtle hint of aloe.
- The sheet mask is fully drenched in essence. The essence has a slightly watery consistency.
- In terms of moisturization, it does a pretty great job of soothing and replenishing moisture to the skin. My face feels so much softer and more moisturized after using the sheet mask.
- The only thing I dislike about this sheet mask is the slightly sticky feeling it leaves on my skin about a few minutes after I take off the mask. But other than that, it is a fairly effective sheet mask and it does what it claims to do.
- Ratings: 4 out of 5 stars
Aqua Hydrating Essence Mask
- The sheet mask is also made out of tencel cellulose fiber. The quality and fit of the sheet mask is similar to the Aloe variant.
- The sheet mask has a very subtle scent of alcohol. The scent is very light, and once again almost unnoticeable, so there is nothing to worry about the smell.
- The sheet mask is swimming in essence. I find the essence very thin and watery. There is plenty of essence left in the pack after I take out the mask.
- The sheet mask isn’t kidding about the hydration part. It does hydrate the skin very well. In fact, almost too well that my skin feels drowning in moisture after 20 minutes of letting the sheet mask sit on my face.
- Just like the Aloe variant, the Aqua essence mask leaves a sticky feeling on the face as well.
- Ratings: 3 out of 5 stars
Pearl Whitening Essence Mask
- The sheet mask is also made out of tencel cellulose fiber. The quality and fit of the sheet mask is very similar to the Aloe and Aqua variants.
- The sheet mask barely has any scent at all.
- The sheet mask is soaked in plenty of essence. The essence has a thick consistency and a gel-like texture which I find too heavy and too sticky for my oily-combi skin.
- Just like the Aqua essence mask, I find the moisture department of this sheet mask a little too overwhelming for me, as it makes my face extremely shiny and it leaves an even stickier feeling after use. I had to wash my face after taking off the sheet mask because the sticky feeling is too uncomfortable.
- Ratings: 2 out of 5 stars
We have come to the end of the review. Here are my final thoughts about these sheet masks.
3 out of 5 stars
What I like:
- The sheet masks provide noticeable results.
- The quality and fit of the sheet masks are impressive. So far, they are the best-fitting sheet masks out of all the sheet masks I have tried.
- They come in the prettiest packaging.
What I don’t like:
As I have written above, the only thing I dislike about these sheet masks is the slightly sticky feeling they leave on my skin.
Will I repurchase?
I am going to repurchase only the Aloe and the Aqua variants, as the Pearl mask left a ridiculously and unbearably sticky feeling on my face.
Will I recommend?
While I don’t entirely disapprove of the Lebaton Essence Sheet Masks, I only recommend these sheet masks to those with dry skin and are looking for an intensely hydrating kind of sheet masks.
I am not paid or compensated to write this review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. All items featured in this post are purchased through my own means.
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again in the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕