Hello there! Today, I am going to share with all of you another exciting blog award. Last week, I was nominated by My Tragic Universe for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you for the nomination, MTU. I honestly find her blog poetically beautiful, so please take time to check it out. Also a huge thank you to Okoto for creating this award.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
Somewhere in this blog, I have written about my terribly hilarious difficulty in extracting fact about myself, so please bear with this list. Yes, welcome to my peculiarity.
- I’m a cry baby. I cry easily over the simplest things.
- I seriously suck at introducing myself to strangers. Also, I hate handshakes.
- I always get remarks from people saying I’m too old school. I don’t mind being old school.
- What is the last book you fell in love with?
The Woman Destroyed by Simone de Beauvoir. I just finished re-reading the novel and I haven’t gotten over the author’s impressive narrative on the decay of passion.
- What is your all time favorite song?
Carousel by Vanessa Carlton. Honestly, everything from her album Rabbits on the Run is my all time fave.
- If you had a day to yourself without any responsibilities, how would you choose to spend it?
I would pack my bag and travel alone to the farthest places as I could.
- When is the last time you learnt something new?
Just a week ago. It was trying to learn a new Photoshop technique but I couldn’t get to wrap my head around it.
- What is the last joke you told? Do you think it was a good one?
I can’t recall myself ever telling a joke. My sense of humor is basically nonexistent haha.
MY BEST POSTS:
- Wander Weekly 02: Reflections on Living in the City and Hearing as an Involuntary Human Activity
- Beauty Review: Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack in Bija & Tea Tree
- Beauty Review: Top 5 K-Beauty Must-Haves for Oily Skin
- What’s the story behind your blog name?
- What’s that one song you love to sing in the shower?
- What’s the first thing you would do during a zombie apocalypse?
- Name the first thing that comes to your mind when hear the word misogyny.
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the highest, 5 the lowest), how good are you at Internet Slang? LOL IDK
I am going to nominate only five blogs for now.
That is all for today’s blog post.
I hope you find this blog award interesting.
Thank you for dropping by!