Hi there! I’m going to share some more blog awards today. I’m sending my thanks to Bella Inizio for nominating me for the Cramm Award, and to Jordyn for tagging me for the Dawn Dagger Challenge. Thank you for putting me on the list, lovely ladies. Also, special thanks to theCramm for creating this award.
- Mention the person who created this award and provide a link.
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you.
- Share three things that motivate you to blog.
- Share three people who inspire you to blog.
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question(s).
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question.
3 THINGS THAT MOTIVATE ME TO BLOG:
- That particular moment of self-fulfillment every time I get to finish a blog post. I always get pretty elated after writing for hours. It’s almost like my personal brand of ecstasy haha.
- The friendly readers. It’s always nice to know that some people appreciate the effort I put into my content and to know that they actually find my reviews very helpful.
- The blogging community. I am happy to come across some of the sweetest people on the Internet.
3 PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE ME TO BLOG:
The truth is, strangers inspire me to blog. I like thinking about those nameless unfamiliar people who I probably won’t even get to meet in this lifetime but nonetheless experience and undergo the same circle of wordless frustration towards the world. I like writing about their experiences and melding them into my own.
ONE THING I WOULD DO TO IMPROVE THE WORLD:
Wow, this is a heavy question. Maybe what I know how to do best, write.
What’s the ultimate goal for your blog?
Get self-hosted maybe. I’ve been wanting to do this for quite some time now so I could finally access premium features and customize my blog according to my personal preferences.
What’s the one memory you would like to take with you until old age?
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Give 10 questions for your nominees.
- Tag 1-10 people.
- What do you like you do to pass the time?
Read a book. Scribble some ideas on a note pad. Write and write.
- What is you favorite song?
Carousel by Vanessa Carlton.
- What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is summer. I always like how everything comes alive under the sun.
- What is your night time routine?
I always take a warm bath and read a few pages before going to bed.
- How did you choose your blog name?
I just picked these two words that best remind me of a lot of good memories.
- What is your favorite place you’ve traveled to?
A private beach up in the northern region of the country.
- What is one tip you have for new bloggers?
Write and pretend like the Internet cares about it all. No seriously, just write and the rest shall follow.
- What would you do with one million dollars?
Buy myself the permission to travel in space.
- If you could travel back in time, where would you go?
I love this question. Maybe I would go back to the beginning of the Big Bang and watch everything unfold in history.
- Who is your favorite blogger?
In terms of aesthetics and creativity, I would say Camie Juan.
- Pick a word that best describes your blog.
- What inspires you to blog?
- What is your all-time favorite dish?
- What is one makeup item you cannot live without?
- What is one skincare product you swear by?
- Who is your favorite fictional character in a movie?
- Who is your favorite fictional character in a book?
- Which do you prefer, an E-book or an actual book?
- What is the nicest compliment someone has said to you?
- Are you a coffee lover or a tea lover?
- Out N’ About
- Roxy Starr
- Pink For Days
- Hashtag & Goals
- Cat’s Wild Years
- Chloe’s Blog
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again in the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕