Hello everyone! Last week, I was nominated by Angela for the Unique Blogger Award. She blogs at lifeofangela where she documents her everyday life. She recently hit a thousand followers so make sure to check out her blog and celebrate this amazing milestone with her. Trust me, she is super nice and sweet.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 bloggers for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What were you doing 24 hours earlier?
I was working and sorting out a lot of documents for this new adventure that I am going to embark on. I wish I could share more about this plan but I don’t want to spoil everything so I am going to keep it to myself for now.
- Who was the last person you texted?
The HR Manager from our office. Truthfully, I am not fond of texting and chatting and all that. I only do SMS on important occasions such as work.
- How many posts are in your drafts right now?
I only have two drafts, both of which are lengthy excerpts from books. Honestly, I am not a fan of unfinished posts and I try to finish my writings as soon as possible.
- What do you think is your most defining quality as a blogger and what sets you apart from other bloggers?
- In your own opinion, what is the most unique characteristic of your blog?
- If you could travel back in time, which generation would you return to and why? (60s, 70s, 80s 90s)
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again in the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕