It’s Sunday and I have plenty of time on my hands so I figure I am going to post a blog award today. Honestly, I miss writing these kinds of posts and I miss spending time with people in this blogging community. And since I have some free time today, I’m gonna catch up on these blog awards. Thanks soobxblog for the nomination even though I am months behind haha.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and make sure to post a link of their blog.
- Insert the blog award badge.
- Copy and paste these blog rules on your blog.
- Complete the blogger questions. Make sure to include photos where possible.
- Nominate 10 bloggers who inspire you.
1. Share a quote to inspire other bloggers.I know this isn’t a quote but more of a mantra which you can always summon in times when you are going through a difficult circumstance or struggle, or when you feel like stopping halfway into your goal, or even when you simply need an extra shot in the arm to keep you motivated. I sound like a total inspirational guru now and even I don’t believe in all that claptrap, but sometimes the most sensible thing to do when you don’t know what to do is to just keep going.
2. Share a photo of one of your favorite places that you have visited. What do you love about this place?
This was taken last August during a hiking trip to the south. I wouldn’t exactly go as far as to say that it’s my favorite place in the world but it was a fun trip and I really enjoyed the heights.
3. Share a link to one of your favorite blogs. What qualities do you love about this blogger?
There are tons of bloggers out there who I really admire, and even if I try to pick a favorite, I just couldn’t bring myself to single out one of them. The same thing happens when people ask me about my favorite books or films. I would get so overwhelmed by a long list of my all-time favorites that I would end up so dead blank. It’s pretty awkward actually.
4. Share a photo of a favorite book/film.
I have tons of favorite books and films. One of these is Vladimir Nabokov’s Lolita. I really like this shot because I took it myself and because I just can’t get over Nabokov’s brilliant writing in this novel.
5. Do you have any other hobbies or passions outside of blogging?
I like to take and edit pictures whenever time permits me. I am also into bullet journals and scrapbooks, although I am not too confident to share any of them here haha. Maybe I’ll get to post some of them here someday. I also like to draw and paint. Creating abstract art is my favorite!
6. List five places on your travel bucket list.
- Easter Island
7. Share a link to one of your favorite posts on your blog. Why is it your favorite?
This is one of my favorite blog posts because I really worked a lot on taking and editing the photos, and also because everything in this post is just way too cute.
8. Share a photo of one item that you love.
It’s so hard to pick just one item haha. But I like artsy stuff and I like skincare, so there goes the photo.
9. Share an item which is currently on your wishlist. What do you love so much about this item and why do you want it?
A copy of the Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath. I have the e-book version of the novel which I love. But I also want a physical copy of the novel because I truly admire Sylvia Plath’s writings. Unfortunately, there are no available copies in our local bookstores so I’m thinking about getting my copy from Book Depository. Hmmm, we’ll see.
10. How long have you been blogging for? Do you want to continue blogging forever?
I’ve been blogging for about 7 years now. And yes, granted that forever does exist, I think I can manage to continue blogging for all time.
I’m gonna break some rules and nominate only five bloggers.
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again in the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕