It’s been ages since the last time I placed an order at Althea Korea. It was mostly because I was trying to use up my mountain pile of skincare stash before plunging into a new purchase. I take so much time going through all of my skincare products, thanks to my being so inconsistent with my routine haha.
But when I ran out of my favorite serum, that’s when I knew that it was about time for some skincare shopping. Luckily, Althea Korea was also having a massive clearance sale at the time.
Today I am going to share with you what I got from Althea Korea’s 2018 Big Beauty Blowout Haul. But before anything else, please forgive the crappy quality of these photos. I only borrowed a phone to take these shots as mine got broken haha.
Okay, let’s get straight into the haul.
My items were packed in this limited edition Lunar New Year box. I swear it looks so much prettier IRL!
As always, the items were carefully bubble wrapped. There was also a special card with a discount coupon.
Here’s the complete breakdown of the items.
- The Saem Urban Eco Harakeke Toner — PHP 310 from PHP 620
- The Saem Urban Eco Harakeke Emulsion — PHP 310 from PHP 620
- Secret Key Tanaca Aqua Sun Lotion — PHP 180 from PHP 360
- Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Cactus 92% Soothing Gel — PHP 180 from PHP 360
- Beuins Whitening Sleeping Mask — PHP 220 from PHP 440
- Innisfree No Sebum Daily UV Protection Cream PHP 494 (not included in sale items)
- Natural Republic Whitening Essence PHP 580 (not included in sale items)
The total price is PHP 3,474. I took advantage of my credit points amounting to PHP 400, on top of the clearance discount worth PHP 1,200. In total, I only paid PHP 1,874 for seven full products.
Honestly, it would’ve been a great buy if only the package was delivered to me smoothly but that was not the case. I’m gonna spare you the horror story of how my package got lost during transit, how I almost thought I was never going to receive them, and how the waiting process of retrieving them drove me nuts. I’m just glad I finally received my package.
Please stay tuned for the reviews.
I am not paid or compensated to write this review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. All items featured in this post are purchased through my own means.
That is all for today’s blog post.
See you again in the next one.
Thank you for dropping by! 💕